Remedy for Potash Deficiency
- Chelated Water Soluble Potassium (K2O)- 10% w/w
- Chelating Agent- Heptagluconic Acid-100%
- pH - 6.5
- Density - 1.20 g/c.c.
- It increases size and weight of Fruits, Vegetables.
- It improves colour and Quality of Fruits, Vegetables.
- Imparts better shelf life.
- It helps in increasing Brix.
- Spray @2-3 ml/ per Liter, 3-4 times during ripening/maturity stage of crop at 7-15 days interval.
- For improving sugar content and colour of fruits we recommend application of K10 with Madhoo.
- Don't mix with Oils, Sulphur, Products of Alkaline reaction or Phosphoric Fertilizers.
- Not for Human/Medicinal use.